FEATURED: The Aqueon Aquarium Water Changer puts water flow control at your fingertips to let you easily and efficiently change aquarium water and clean gravel.
Keep aquatic environments sparkling clean with the Aqueon Aquarium Water Changer that puts water flow control at your fingertips. The water changer offers an easy system for cleaning that helps eliminate the need for carrying heavy buckets of water and the potential for messy spills, so you can keep underwater friends happy with ease.
The 11″ gravel tube features an easy-grip, molded handle for comfort and a built-in water flow control valve to provide just the right amount of water to help loosen dirt from gravel and reduce the amount of water dispensed into the sink. The sink attachment also features a water flow control valve to help keep dirty water from splashing into the sink, and with plenty of flexible tubing, the water changer lets you move around with ease while cleaning.
- Simplifies the process of changing aquarium water and cleaning gravel
- Helps eliminate the need for carrying heavy buckets of water and the potential for messy spills
- Heavy-duty construction stands up to tough jobs and offers lasting use
- 11″ gravel tube with an easy-grip, molded handle and built-in water flow valve control to deliver just the right amount of water flow for efficient gravel cleaning
- Water flow sink attachment with adjustable valve and splash-reducing guard puts water flow control at your fingertips
- Multiconnection faucet adapter connects to a sink faucet for easy use
- Flexible tubing for convenience
- Includes 11″ gravel tube with built-in water flow control valve, water flow sink attachment with adjustable valve and splash-reducing guard, multiconnection faucet adapter and flexible tubing
Available with 25′ and 50′ flexible tubing lengths