- An adult dog should be fed twice a day.
- Feed the dog only after its walk. Dogs like to rest after eating. If large dogs romp around after eating, there is a risk of bloating (gastric torsion)!
- If possible, always feed your dog at the same time each day.
- His food should always be in the same place.
- Ensure that the dog’s food has not come straight out of the refrigerator. Food that is too cold can cause the dog to have stomach problems, such as vomiting.
- Wash up the dog’s bowl in hot water after each meal.
- Always make sure that your dog has some fresh water.
Find the LOWEST prices on Nutro Dog Food at Petazon.com!